Saturday 12 December 2009

I'm so, so sorry.

As it is plain for all to see I have not posted in a very long time. This hiatus is due to the sheer vast quantity of work that has been piled upon my feeble shoulders in the last few weeks. I have found the time to go to the cinema and see some fantastic pieces of work, most notably The White Ribbon, Le Donk & Scor-zay-see and Bright Star. My brain has been frazzled to the point that I have decided not to write on any of these amazing films because I simply would not be able to do them justice. The thought of writing anything outside of uni time is also a fairly abhorrent one. SO-the point of all of this is, well I guess it was fairly pointless. Anyway, as you may or may not (probably the latter) know I have been DJing in and around Exeter over the start of this year and have managed to acquire a residency at one of Exeter's very limited number of electro-house nights (one of two). To unwind from my work load I recorded a mix last week and thought I may as well post it on here otherwise it is sitting looking fairly lonely in the depths of my harddrive. I hope you enjoy it! http://www.mediafire.com/?yzmtqjgymi3 Tracklist:

1.) Boys Noize- Gax

2.) The Cardigans – Lovefool (Barletta edit)

3.) Depius91 – Erothiq (VNNR Shake the Room remix)

4.) Nobody Beats the Drum – Purple Cactus (Dem Slackers remix)

5.) FLASH GORDON

6.) Designer Drugs-Drop Down

7.) Aniki & Bling Fingah – Cut the Mix (Hot Mouth & TJR remix)

8.) Daft Punk-Digital Love (Algeronics remix)

9.) Lee Mortimer & Laidback Luke – Blau!

10.) Dada Life – Let’s get bleeped tonight (Mustard Pimp remix)

11.) Dragonette – Fixin’ to thrill (Villains remix)

12.) Huoratron-Gbay

13.) Mustard Pimp and Blatta & Inesha – Pigeon Flu

(If this shameless self promotion offends any one feel free to complain to me either in person or on the phone. NB: e-bullying will not be tolerated, constructive criticism only.)

No comments:

Post a Comment