Monday 25 May 2009

Procrastination.

In my un-ending efforts to avoid doing anything that resembles revision in any shape or form I realised I have not made a post in around 2 weeks or so. HERE GOES: Beard challenge is killing me slowly but surely. My face not only itches but looks stupid. To add insult to injur the only other perosn left in the competition can barely grow facial hair. No me gusta. Took a pilgrimage up to Bristol last Friday, it was nothing short of balls tighteningly barbaric. Boy 8-bit literally blew my mind from it's earthly shackles. Never have I felt punished so much by music. Described it at the time as "like being punished for petty theft". Baltic Pine being dropped was an absolute highlight. The fact that he likes Black Dahlia only improves his stature as a monolithic human being. Drag Me To Hell is coming out this week. Suffice it to say I am excited. Sam Raimi's return to his original roots in horror genre definitely tickles my pickle. The only thing that excites me more cinematically is when he revives The Evil Dead (I am exxagerating, but I think you understand the gravity of the situaiton.) I will end the post with a glorious still form Evil Dead 2 as I cannot think of a better sign off.

1 comment:

  1. I got a mention. Get in. At least to my credit I shaved the lack of facial hair off.

    ReplyDelete